Phoenix hit 122 Degrees today!
Lets talk about some ways to protect your car from the heat and stay cool!
While maintaining your vehicles value.
2. Windshield Shade - Protect your dash from cracks and steering wheel from burning your fingers.
3. Car Cover - Protect your paint and keep your car cool between uses.
4. Tinted Windows - Keeps your car a little cooler.
5. Crack Your Windows - A car can get hotter inside than out!
6. Wash Your Car - Dirt can scratch the paint and the rains leave water spots.
7. Dry Your Car After Wash - Prevent water spots
8. Wax Your Car - Protects your paint
9 Check Your Battery - The desert heat kills a battery. Make sure to keep your battery clean and check it regularly.
10. Check Your Coolant - The only thing worse than the heat, is breaking down in the heat. Make sure your engine keeps cool!
And finally - Get Those Dents Repaired To Maintain Your Beautiful Vehicle!